First: If you've been tagged, you must write your answers in your own LJ (or here in the comments) and replace any question that you dislike with a new question.
Second: Tag a few people. Don't tag who tagged you.
I'll just tag whoever wants to do this. God, I need to work on that paper >_>
Lots of pillows or just one?
Lots of them! I can't really sleep with just one pillow...it feels weird to me.
What kind of books do you read?
Horror stories, outside of the crap that I have to read for English class. I'm especially in love with HP Lovecraft and Clive Barker's work...though I do give in to my guilty pleasures and read some manga every now and then. Right now I've been trying to barrell through the Yu-Gi-Oh! Manga.
What's the weirdest thing you've seen today?
My math homework not due tonight, but due 20 days from now O.o;
Comic Books or Video Games...which type of nerd do you more closely associate yourself with?
I'd have to say Video Games. Not just because I've been a gamer since I was 6, but because most American comic books make my brain want to fall out of my skull. Besides Lobo and Batman. They kick ass.
What's really creepy?
Ummmm....I have to say clowns. And honeycomb shapes. I'm not sure why about either of them, but they both give me the willies. :<
What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Well, FMA is never far from my heart, but right now my main addiction is Yu-Gi-Oh!. As much as the plot is completely ridiculous, I love the characters, and the little things that make them tick fascinate me. (Besides, any manga that has a character set a guy on fire because he cheated in a game is worthy of props all around, amirite?)
Cake or cookies?
Cake! Preferably vanilla, with strawberries on top and whipped cream icing.
What websites do you always visit when you go online?
What was the last thing you bought?
A few cards for my Yu-Gi-Oh Spellcaster Deck. It's almost complete!! I just need a Chaos Command Magician, another Magical Dimension, and another Summoner's Art, and I should be good!
How do you think you'll die?
Overwork, probably XD
Do you get cravings? If so, what do you crave?
I usually crave soda. Seriously, I can't go without it. It's...almost frightening.
What do you do to change your mood?
Write, listen to music, take a long walk outside while I let the cool air touch my face, look at the moon...and cuddling with Zack always helps my mood, too.
What was the last meal you ate?
Some potato salad. *A* I love that stuff--it's like its own food group to me.
Do you want to learn another language?
I'm working wtih Japanese still, to keep myself in shape, as well as some French, and I really want to learn German. *A*
Five things you can't live without. (I'm assuming the basics- food, clothing, etc.- are covered.)
2) Family and Friends
3) My Faith
Find the closest book currently sitting near you and flip to page 54. What is the first sentence of the second paragraph?
"The writing accompanying this oddity was aside from a stack of press cuttings, in Professor Angell's most recent hand, and made no pretence to literary style." (From "Tales of HP Lovecraft", the actual story being "The Call of Cthulhu")
If you play Pokemon (any of them), turn your most recent game on. Name your current Pokemon party, and why you use each Pokemon.
1) Rainezumi -- Level 22 Male Luxio; I admit it, I have a bit of an affection for rodent-type Pokemon. In Red, my Pikachu/Raichu was almost always in my party, even though the rest of my crew mostly consisted of water and ice types. His Spark also gets me out of tight spots.
2) Aoi -- Level 23 Male Prinplup; Dude. It's the beginning Water-type Pokemon. I've always loved water-types, and in every Pokemon game, bar Gold, I've picked the water starter. Not just that, but Aoi's a good balance between special moves and physical attacks, and with water, steel, AND Flying in one Pokemon, I can exploit the weaknesses of several different pokemon types with a single Pokemon.
3) Kohana -- Level 21 Female Roselia; I tend to have one grass type in my party, and Kohana saved my ass something fierce in the first gym. Her Mega Drain does wonders, and her special ability doesn't hurt, either.
4) Kotori -- Level 26 Male Staravia; Let me tell you this: Flying. Types. Kick. Ass. Seriously, Kotori has beaten more Pokemon in one single attack than I can even count, especially with his Wing Attack move. I can only imagine what'll happen when he evolves to his final form--geez.
5) Ishi -- Level 25 Male Graveler; This is actually new for me--I tend to hate Rock-types. But I've grown attached to Ishi. Originally I'd just wanted to level him up until he evolved, but I'm finding that I'm wanting to keep him in my main team more and more, and with his Rock moves growing more and more badass, it's only becoming more solid in my mind that he's there to stay in my main lineup.
6) Hoshiko -- Level 20 Female Cleffa; Guys. It's a Cleffa. Clefairy has been my favorite Pokemon since the very beginning--And I seriously regretted evolving my old one into a Clefable, back in Red. Clefairies are much cuter (though I understand that Clefables are much stronger). I want to raise this little guy until she becomes just as badass as the rest of my team. Then she'll just kick ass right alongside the rest of them.
What are you looking forward to?
My trip to Houston this coming Thursday for the PTK regional convention, and Internationals in April. *A*